14.7.11

Getting back on the horse.

I’m really missing blogging regularly but keep making excuses to myself as to why I can’t or I don’t have time to. As I said in my last post I have been uncharacteristically domestic lately and weirdly, it’s getting me down.

funny-horse-10

Too much work & no play makes Vic a tad grumpy. So I am making a little pledge to blog every day for two weeks in the hopes that I will get back into the bloggy groove, starting today.

Funny Horse Smile10

If you need a bit of motivation too feel free to join me; it’s only two weeks… we can do it, & we may even want to keep it up afterwards. Stranger things have happened.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I have never done a blog a day. Today I have found my good camera and will aim to do a bit more cleaning. I always want to clean when I have exams to mark or reports to write. Will gather all my felting stuff so I can work out what I want to buy at the Wool Show.

    Package in the mail this arvo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! go you, what a good idea! i will temporarily throw my hat in the ring, though i have a feeling i'll fail spectacularly...
    i'll be able to keep you motivated at least on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i can so relate. it is SO hard to keep a happy balance i reckon. LOVE your doggie jumper and i dont even have a dog. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy heck woman! There's no way I can blog daily and keep the family in a (relatively) clean supply of underwear (nearly) every day. But I shall enjoy watching from a wee distance...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daily!!! Gosh the pressure it would drive me further away!

    We all have phases - let this one ride - you will be back - I know it... even just to organise another swap (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought I'd missed you on here! If you take lots of photos daily, it's actually not that hard. Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i told you I missed you!!
    I can't get my act together for a post a week nowdays not to mention everyday.
    i am of no use to you here or on twitter.
    i'll just sulk by myself in a corner..geez I am really a downer today! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're not comparing yourself to a horse's ......
    Only joking. I can't say I intend to join you on the 2 week thing but good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin