22.8.10

Sunday Sunny Sunday…

What a beautiful day it was here today! I was ITCHING to get started on my little sumpin sumpin for my secret swapee, but as I’m waiting on the pattern AND the fabric, I made do with a bit of faux spring cleaning & relaxing outside…

bike

sky

sunnysunday

Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner arrived on Friday – it is such a beautiful book & I already have a couple of projects earmarked. If I don’t make at least a couple of pairs of these;

cutepants

disown me.

And I can so see this lightshade/mobile idea translated into a robot version, can’t you?!

mobileinspiration

kisses

meow

The weather forecast for the rest of the week is not looking great, so I’m glad we enjoyed some sun while we could, hope your Sunday was just as relaxed & warm!

9 comments:

  1. Our Sunday was just as relaxed and warm as yours. Sounds like our weather forecasts are the same at the moment. Roll on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes , I can definitely see a robot lampshade there! Enjoy your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly was a wonderful day today wasn't it. The robot shade mobile is a perfect idea, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you celebrated your sunny Sunday in the perfect way. The weather was just beautiful, bring on Spring. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice spring photos! I'd love to take a look in your new book, the projects sounds great, I think a robot lampshade mobile would look awesome!
    I love the pic of your kitty stretching, pats on the tummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine wasn't as warm & fuzzy but I've now had a dose of it through your Sunday post. Gorgeous photo's, love the shot of the two of you. Thanks for sharing some sunshine xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't the weather just perfect today! If only it could continue.
    I think the robots would make a very groovy light fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo of you together with your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Happy Almost-Spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunshine on the weekend made me happy. Beautiful days.
    Great Birkenstocks. I must rethink mine. I have one pair that probably needs to be retired, but I just wear them too much to have them out of circulation.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin