26.6.10

I must be sick.

I finished & posted my postcard for the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap when I was supposed to… like…. on time… like… yesterday.

4733641493_c8dcbd28f5_z

AND it was hard. Harder than I thought it would be anywho, the combination of what is essentially a tiny canvas, my original ideas just not looking right & trying to sew with paper & cardboard while screeching to the Punk “ONLY DRAW ON THE BLACKBOARD!” made things harder. I hope the recipient likes it… it’s a rather childish take on the theme (time), but I’m not really one to get too deep & philosophical… especially on a postcard.

7 comments:

  1. Oh stop...
    I think it's grand!
    I've just yelled at Pony Girl, "Only on the paper!"
    Seems even at five she likes to spread her art around.
    Good on you for being so timely and I am sure the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that looks great!!
    I definitely am worried...not even started yet..oops..
    tonight..definitely tonight..
    have a great weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be a bit childish, 'cos it took me a while to work out what you meant? I think it looks great!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is perfect!! Whoever is about to receive it is very lucky indeed. Well done on meeting the deadline too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it :) You are one up on me....I have the cards on my 'try one day list'...lol...!! Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. what ARE you talking about?!! I love it, I truly do.
    Lucky person you gets yours xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! AND on time! Wow... now you fueled expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin